A truly unique tool for study design, feasibility, site identification, and competing site analysis.
biospatial enables biopharma companies and clinical research organizations (CRO) to fill the data gaps in feasibility and identification that currently exist in the industry. By combining EMS ePCR data with other data sources, biospatial can provide near real-time insight into the prevalence of patients requiring emergency and acute care across the US.
- Quantify prevalence of patients matching your study criteria
- Identify and track top sites and geographic regions in near real-time
- Obtain contact information for registered investigators at the sites
- Discover trials at nearby sites competing for the same patients
Purpose-built for feasibility, study planning, and site identification, biospatial Locate provides tools that enable feasibility, competing site analysis, and in-trial assessments to increase predictability of site performance and de-risk trial operation.
- Near real-time access to patient prevalence for clinical trial feasibility and site identification
- View prevalence and trends by geography, time, destination facility, and other variables
- Filter by demographics, comorbidities, concomitant medications, and other relevant study criteria
- Fully interactive, web-based dashboard with custom search, visualization, and download capabilities
Want to know...
Early warning, continual data
- Discover new sites and know when you might need to open other sites
- Get an early jump on forecasting drug substance and drug product
- Site coordinator and study team notification of patients entering the hospital that meet inclusion/ exclusion criteria
Demonstrate knowledge of the market to your key, long-term customers (internal or external) – even when there are no ongoing trials
Improved site analytics
Precise & Predictable
Gather site level epidemiology/ feasibility metrics from historic activities
Evaluate site recruitment performance based on additional independent data sources, not just site-provided data
Understand when a hospital might be getting overwhelmed, potentially pushing trial recruitment to the back burner
Making the feasibility and site ID function more effective
Easy to use
Do-it-yourself, user-defined reports, push technology based on triggers
Easily add new sources of data to the biospatial feasibility platform as your organization grows/ invests in new data sources
Get near real-time alerts for potential trial participants, improving the informed consent process
No other entity has access to this aggregated data...period.